Goodyear Retractable Air/Water Hose Reel with 3/8-Inch by 50-Feet Hybrid Hose Heavy Duty Max. 300PSI Lightweight
- Spring-powered mechanism retracts the hose quickly, automatically and easily; The ratchet lock mechanism hold hose automatically
- All-steel construction is very strong and reliable. TWO YEAR Limited WARRANTY.
- Hose guide uses a 4-roller design to help reduce hose wear; Guide adjusts to 45°, enabling easy use when mounted to a bench, wall or ceiling
- The durable rubber air hose provides resistance to abrasion for long life and allows the hose to remain flexible at temperatures ranging from -20 to +165 degrees F for all weather use
- Hose Maximum Working Pressure: 300 PSI; Bursting Pressure: 1200 PSI; 3/8-Inch Inner Diameter; 50-Feet Long; 1/4" Male NPT(National Pipe Thread) Brass Ends
- Check reel for correct operation by slowly pulling out the hose.
- A "clicking" noise will be heard every half revolution of the drum.
- To latch the reel, pull out the hose and allow it to retract after hearing the first second or third "click".
- To unlatch, slowly pull out the hose until the "clicking" noise stops, then let the hose retract until the hose stop rests against the hose guide.
Installation of Hose:
- Securely stabilize the reel
- Facing the swivel fitting side of reel: Turn the drum clockwise, by hand, until the rewind spring is tight, and drum has latched.
- As an extra precaution while installing new hose, secure drum in the latched position
- Insert end of the hose through guide roller bracket, and feed through the opening in the drum flange.
- Use Teflon tape or pipe sealant on hose fitting threads, screw fitting into swivel and tighten.
- Attach hose stopper on the other end of hose, near the outlet fitting
- Carefully release drum latch, and slowly allow hose to wind onto the reel
1. Make sure incoming line pressure does not exceed rated operating pressure for your model hose reel.
2. Use proper eye protection when assembling and using the hose reel.
3. Assemble the hose reel on a clean workbench.
4. Use soap and water when checking for leaks.
5. Keep children away from the work area.
- Steel construction with corrosion resistant power coating
- Full flow solid swivel joint
- Multi-position release ratchet, spring fully enclosed
- Four direction non-snag rollers reduce hose wear abrasion
- Wall, ceiling or floor mount
General Safety Regulations:
♦ Before using this product, carefully check that it will operate properly and perform its intended function
♦ Check for damaged parts and any other conditions that may affect the operation of this product
♦ Replace damaged or worn parts immediately
♦ Do not overreach
♦ Keep proper footing and balance at all times to prevent tripping, falling, back injury, etc.
♦ Do not use the equipment when tired or under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or medication
♦ A moment of inattention while operating this equipment may result in serious personal injury
Q1: What is your MOQ for the hose reel?
A1: 50pcs, but small trial order acceptable.
Q2: What is the delivery time for the hose reel?
A2: Normally 30 days for 1*20'GP container.
Q3: What is the warranty for the hose reel?
A3: One year limited warranty.
Q4: Can you OEM our brand of the hose reel?
A4: Yes, brand customized.
BELIEVE US THAT WE CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Improve the quality of products continuously
- Save your souring & consolidation efforts
- Be more competitive in your marketplace
Tag:steel spring driven reel,hose reel